Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Festivals in Full Swing

Hey there!  It's been a while since my last post, so I thought I'd say a quick hello...

We have been having such a blast on the road playing many of our favorite summer festivals including High Sierra, Electric Forest, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Merlefest, and Del Fest, just to name a few.  I played a set with The Travelin' McCourys, plus several sit ins with Yonder Mountain String Band and String Cheese incident.  Fun times for sure!
  We also recorded a live record, which will be released at our own party "THE FESTY EXPERIENCE" (www.thefesty.com) in the fall.   Right now we're on a short break, and I'm resting up for the second of two Falco Brothers and Friends shows which is happening Upstairs at the Grey Horse Tavern in Bayport, NY tonight.   Then off to play an opening spot at the State Theater in Falls Church, VA with my bro Chris Pandolfi (www.chrispandolfi.com) on Friday.  Hope to see some of you somewhere down the road..
Here's a little video of us commuting to Telluride Bluegrass Festival in CO...Enjoy!

-Andy Falco

No comments:

Post a Comment